Caulfield SouthOASIS Orthopaedics
700 Glenhuntly Road
Caulfield South 3162
MulgraveChurchill Consulting Suites
The Valley Private Hospital
Corner Police and Gladstone Roads
RowvilleWellness on Wellington
Suite 1/1101 Wellington Rd
Cranbourne NorthThompson Road Specialist Centre
Cnr Woodbine & Thompson Rds
Cranbourne North 3977
MoorabbinHolmesglen Private Hospital
490 South Road
2 hour parking is available on Glenhuntly Road.
2 hour parking and unlimited parking is available in surrounding side streets.
Valley Private Hospital
The Valley Private Hospital offers free parking for all patients and visitors accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
While the Hospital grounds are monitored, we take no responsibility for the security of your vehicle while parked at the Hospital.
Wellness on Wellington
Parking is available on site. There are two entrances - the main entrance is off the carpark at the mid level of the building. A ramp for disabled access is available at this door with further wheelchair access off the footpath on the south side of the building. If using the lower level entrance door at the Dorevitch Collection centre, the lift can bring you up to the higher levels of the building.
Thompson Road Clinic
Parking is available on site. The clinic is a single storey ground floor building located opposite Bunnings Warehouse and across from Woolworths.
Holmesglen Private Hospital
Metered parking is available on site. Consulting suites are located in a separate building to the Private Hospital.
The visitor’s car park at Cabrini Hospital Brighton can be accessed from New St or Normanby St.
A parking fee applies.
- Parking restrictions apply on the street.
- Disabled car parking is available in all parking areas.
- Total of nine disabled car spaces onsite – five are located in the upper basement and four are in the lower basement
- Each disabled car space has been placed next to lifts in the carpark
- Four emergency phones are located next to lifts in the carpark (upper and lower basement levels)
The visitor’s carpark at Cabrini Hospital Malvern is accessed via Coonil Crescent (off Wattletree Road).
A parking fee applies.
- After discharge patients may be collected at the hospital’s main entrance.
- Specially marked disabled carparking is available in our patient and visitor carpark, as well as our staff carpark
- Three-minute drop off carparks are available directly outside the main entrance of the hospital
Car Parking is available in the hospital grounds, including a 5 minute pick up bay and disabled car parking bay. Please note the parking restrictions in the streets surrounding the hospital.
For your safety, it is advisable to have someone drive you to the Hospital and to collect you following discharge.
As the Hospital has limited parking facilities for medical staff it would be appreciated if you and your visitors would refrain from using the spaces designated for doctors and emergency vehicles.